All families are now required to complete and return a registration form for B&T Club. This applies to those families who use it regularly, and also if it is only used on an infrequent basis e.g. for Film Club. The form can be accessed by clicking here. Unfortunately we will be unable to accept children unless a form has been completed.
Online payments for B&T Club. We have moved across to Parentmail for communications and online payments. Unfortunately, Parentmail are not yet able to provide us with an online 'register' which would allow you to see up to date balances of account. This is something that we are liaising with them on. Parentmail will not show you your current balance - you will need to contact the office to check this. Payments can be made online, with various pricing options available - the system defaults to a £3.00 cost, but there are many price options available within the shop. Thank you for your ongoing patience.
Terms and conditions are available at the bottom of this page.
B&T Club fees are to be paid in advance - Thank you. Please ensure that places are booked in advance.
You can reserve your child's place by calling in person to the office, or booking with the B&T Club staff or by telephoning us.
Extended Schools at Monkleigh Primary School
B & T Club
(Breakfast and After School Club)
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded a 5 Food Hygiene Rating!
We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements - please just ask!
These clubs run every week day during term time.
Breakfast Club - 8am until 8.50am
After School Club - 3.15pm until 5.30pm (4:30pm Fridays) *
With the opening of our pre-school we have extended our B&T provision to include children of pre-school age. (The prices of the 'B' Club are slightly increased as the children are looked after for slightly longer)
*As of 22nd February 2016 we will be able to offer B&T provision for children in our pre-school (Times as above). Please also note that we can only provide care for these children providing that they are fully toilet trained. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that breakfast is served between 8:00am and 8:15am.
Unfortunately we are unable to serve breakfast later than this.
Devon County Council state that all fees are payable in advance - please do not expect credit.
Please do not try booking over a weekend - thank you.
During the breakfast club session your children will have the opportunity to:
Have breakfast, which will include: toast, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice, squash and milk.
Play a variety of games
Relax and chat
After school your child/children will have the opportunity to partake in the same activities as the breakfast club, plus:
Craft activities (painting, cooking and sewing)
Listen to music
Watch a DVD
A quiet area in which to study or do homework
Have an after school snack: toast, crumpets, beans on toast, soup, sandwiches, wraps, fresh fruit, milk, squash and hot beverages if requested.
Lots of other activities and snacks will be available on different days.
Christmas Film Night - 8th December 2016
We had an amazing evening watching the 'BFG' at B & T. We had hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and then had party boxes, we even had a toy inside!
We wore our pyjamas and slippers and snuggled with our blankets and cuddly toys.
B & T Fun!
Recently at B & T Club we have been taking advantage of the good weather and have been playing games, making things and enjoying picnics in our yurt. Mrs Mayhew has even been teaching a few of us to knit!
We always have lots of fun and its nice to be able to chat and play with friends before and after school.
Once a month we have a film night which is great entertainment. We eat hotdogs, pizza, doughnuts and sometimes ice-cream!
We always show an up to date movie and make sure it is suitable for all ages. We can then all join in the fun!
We have got lots of interesting, exciting activities planned for this term in B&T!
Terms and conditions of Monkleigh Primary School B&T Club
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, preferably by Friday before the week you require.
- Fees must be paid weekly or half termly in advance.
- Ad hoc bookings may be accepted if places are available, payment is to be made on the day.
- The club will not accept children until their booked time. Parents must stay with their child(ren) until that time.
- The club has the right to exclude a family for non-payment of fees or persistent late collections.
- Credits for cancelled sessions will not be available unless 24 hours notice is given or notification of illness is provided.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of the session. Penalties of £10 after 10 minutes will apply to those who are persistently late in collecting their children (two or more occasions).
- On the rare occasion that you may be delayed parents should phone the school office and leave a message. The time the parent/carer collects the child will be noted on the register and the late payment fees will be payable within one week.
- Children will only be allowed to leave the club with a known parent or carer identified on the registration form. The club will refuse collection of a child if the person is unknown to the staff.
- The club has the right to contact social services if persistent late collections are not resolved, or if a child has not been collected by 6pm.