Please see this letter from Governors outlining sessions and fees (from October 2019)
B & T Club
(Breakfast and After School Club)
These clubs run every week day during term time.
Breakfast Club - 8am until 8.50am
After School Club - 3.15pm until 5.30pm (4:00pm Fridays) *
08:00 – 08:50 *
Tea Club (4pm collection) – available Mon-Fri
15:15 – 16:00
Tea Club (4:30pm collection) – available Mon-Thu
15:15 – 16:30
Tea Club (5:30pm collection with food) – available Mon-Thu
15:15 – 17:30
* Breakfast is served between 8:00am and 8:20am. Unfortunately we are unable to serve breakfast later than this.
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded a 5 Food Hygiene Rating!
We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements - please just ask!
This is a Governor run provision, and governors state that all fees are payable in advance.
Families with outstanding fees will not be allowed to use the provision.
Terms and conditions are available at the bottom of this page.
*As of 22nd February 2016 we will be able to offer B&T provision for children in our pre-school (Times as above).
Please also note that we can only provide care for these children providing that they are fully toilet trained.
Thank you for your understanding.
Devon County Council state that all fees are payable in advance - please do not expect credit.
During the breakfast club session your children will have the opportunity to:
Have breakfast, which will include: toast, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice, squash and milk.
Play a variety of games as the breakfast club, plus:
Craft activities (painting, cooking and sewing)
Listen to music
Watch a DVD
A quiet area in which to study or do homework
Have an after school snack: toast, crumpets, beans on toast, soup, sandwiches, wraps, fresh fruit, milk, squash and hot beverages if requested.
Lots of other activities and snacks will be available on different days.
Christmas Film Night - 8th December 2016
We had an amazing evening watching the 'BFG' at B & T. We had hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and then had party boxes, we even had a toy inside!
We wore our pyjamas and slippers and snuggled with our blankets and cuddly toys.
B & T Fun!
We always have lots of fun and its nice to be able to chat and play with friends before and after school.
Once a month we have a film night which is great entertainment. We eat hotdogs, pizza, doughnuts and sometimes ice-cream!
We always show an up to date movie and make sure it is suitable for all ages. We can then all join in the fun!
We have got lots of interesting, exciting activities planned for this term in B&T!
Terms and conditions of Monkleigh Primary School B&T Club
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, preferably by Friday before the week you require. Please use the Advanced Booking System
- Fees must be paid weekly or half termly in advance.
- Ad hoc bookings may be accepted if places are available, payment is to be made on the day.
- The club will not accept children until their booked time. Parents must stay with their child(ren) until that time.
- The club has the right to exclude a family for non-payment of fees or persistent late collections.
- Credits for cancelled sessions will not be available unless 24 hours notice is given or notification of illness is provided.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of the session. Penalties of £10 after 10 minutes will apply to those who are persistently late in collecting their children (two or more occasions).
- On the rare occasion that you may be delayed parents should phone the school office and leave a message. The time the parent/carer collects the child will be noted on the register and the late payment fees will be payable within one week.
- Children will only be allowed to leave the club with a known parent or carer identified on the registration form. The club will refuse collection of a child if the person is unknown to the staff.
- The club has the right to contact social services if persistent late collections are not resolved, or if a child has not been collected by 6pm.