B & T
Our sessions are;
Monday - Friday 8-8.50am £4.00
Monday - Thursday 3.30-4.30pm £4.00
Monday-Friday 8-8.50 £4.00
Monday-Friday 3-3.30 £2.00
Monday-Thursday 3.00 - 4.30 £6.00
Please book your sessions using Parentmail 8 days in advance. Thank You.
This is a Governor run provision, and governors state that all fees are payable in advance.
Families with outstanding fees will not be allowed to use the provision
During B & T club session your children will have the opportunity to:
- Play a variety of games
- Craft activities (painting, cooking and sewing)
- Listen to music
- Watch a DVD
- A quiet area in which to study or do homework
Lots of other activities will be available on different days.
B & T Fun!
We always have lots of fun and its nice to be able to chat and play with friends before and after school.
We have got lots of interesting, exciting activities planned for this term in B&T!
Terms and conditions of Monkleigh Primary School B&T Club
- Bookings to be made 8 days in advance using the Accounts section of ParentMail
- Fees must be paid in advance, at time of booking.
- Ad hoc bookings may be accepted if places are available, payment is to be made on the day.
- The club will not accept children until their booked time. Parents must stay with their child(ren) until that time.
- The club has the right to exclude a family for non-payment of fees or persistent late collections.
- Credits for cancelled sessions will not be available unless 24 hours notice is given or notification of illness is provided.
- *Children must be collected promptly at the end of the session. Penalties of £10 after 10 minutes will apply to those who are persistently late in collecting their children (two or more occasions).
- *On the rare occasion that you may be delayed parents should phone the school office and leave a message. The time the parent/carer collects the child will be noted on the register and the late payment fees will be payable within one week.
- *Children will only be allowed to leave the club with a known parent or carer identified on the registration form. The club will refuse collection of a child if the person is unknown to the staff.
- *The club has the right to contact social services if persistent late collections are not resolved, or if a child has not been collected by 5pm.