Please see the file below to see how we have allocated our PE Sport Premium Funding
PE sport spend proposals for 2018 -19
- Resurface netball court/playground to ensure optimum use of the area, particularly as we have no hall.
- Continue with high quality PE across the school, aiming to gain the platinum award for sport.
- In order to create a lasting legacy and interest in a range of sports, with the limitations of no hall, we will look to take the children to a range of activities, events and training opportunities outside of the school e.g. tennis, gymnastics, swimming.
- Introduce new sporting opportunities where ever possible e.g. skateboarding, trampolining, balance bikes.
- Continue with high quality playtimes with range of equipment and additional staff.